Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Duets
The definition of duets, the meaning of the word Duets:
Is duets a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Two items of the same kind
- n. - Two performers or singers who perform together
- n. - A pair who associate with one another
- n. - A musical composition for two performers
- n. - (ballet) a dance for two people (usually a ballerina and a danseur noble)
Duets is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in duets: D E S T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to duets:
23 words found using the letters in "Duets"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words