Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Embrace
The definition of embrace, the meaning of the word Embrace:
Is embrace a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of clasping another person in the arms (as in greeting or affection)
- n. - The state of taking in or encircling
- n. - A close affectionate and protective acceptance
- v. - Include in scope; include as part of something broader; have as one's sphere or territory
- v. - Squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- v. - Take up the cause, ideology, practice, method, of someone and use it as one's own
Embrace is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in embrace: A B C E E M R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to embrace:
81 words found using the letters in "Embrace"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words