Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Enamels
The definition of enamels, the meaning of the word Enamels:
Is enamels a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth
- n. - A colored glassy compound (opaque or partially opaque) that is fused to the surface of metal or glass or pottery for decoration or protection
- n. - A paint that dries to a hard glossy finish
- n. - Any smooth glossy coating that resembles ceramic glaze
- v. - Coat, inlay, or surface with enamel
Enamels is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in enamels: A E E L M N S
1 Anagram of Enamels
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to enamels:
120 words found using the letters in "Enamels"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words