Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Endemic
The definition of endemic, the meaning of the word Endemic:
Is endemic a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A disease that is constantly present to a greater or lesser degree in people of a certain class or in people living in a particular location
- n. - A plant that is native to a certain limited area
- adj. - Of or relating to a disease (or anything resembling a disease) constantly present to greater or lesser extent in a particular locality
- adj. - Native to or confined to a certain region
- adj. - Originating where it is found
Endemic is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in endemic: C D E E I M N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to endemic:
60 words found using the letters in "Endemic"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words