Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Energy
The definition of energy, the meaning of the word Energy:
Is energy a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (physics) a thermodynamic quantity equivalent to the capacity of a physical system to do work; the units of energy are joules or ergs
- n. - Forceful exertion
- n. - Enterprising or ambitious drive
- n. - An imaginative lively style (especially style of writing)
- n. - A healthy capacity for vigorous activity
- n. - Any source of usable power
- n. - The federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States; created in 1977
Energy is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in energy: E E G N R Y
2 Anagrams of Energy
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to energy:
34 words found using the letters in "Energy"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words