Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Equal
The definition of equal, the meaning of the word Equal:
Is equal a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who is of equal standing with another in a group
- v. - Be identical or equivalent to
- v. - Be equal to in quality or ability
- v. - Make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching
- adj. - Having the same quantity, value, or measure as another
- adj. - Having the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task
Equal is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in equal: A E L Q U
1 Anagram of Equal
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to equal:
10 words found using the letters in "Equal"
5 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words