Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Error
The definition of error, the meaning of the word Error:
Is error a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention
- n. - Inadvertent incorrectness
- n. - A misconception resulting from incorrect information
- n. - (baseball) a failure of a defensive player to make an out when normal play would have sufficed
- n. - Departure from what is ethically acceptable
- n. - (computer science) the occurrence of an incorrect result produced by a computer
- n. - Part of a statement that is not correct
Error is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in error: E O R R R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to error:
7 words found using the letters in "Error"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words