Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Escaped
The definition of escaped, the meaning of the word Escaped:
Is escaped a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Run away from confinement
- v. - Fail to experience
- v. - Escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action
- v. - Be incomprehensible to; escape understanding by
- v. - Remove oneself from a familiar environment, usually for pleasure or diversion
- v. - Flee; take to one's heels; cut and run
- v. - Issue or leak, as from a small opening
- adj. - Having escaped, especially from confinement
Escaped is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in escaped: A C D E E P S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to escaped:
98 words found using the letters in "Escaped"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words