Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Etching
The definition of etching, the meaning of the word Etching:
Is etching a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An impression made from an etched plate
- n. - An etched plate made with the use of acid
- n. - Making engraved or etched plates and printing designs from them
- v. - Make an etching of
- v. - Cause to stand out or be clearly defined or visible
- v. - Carve or cut into a block used for printing or print from such a block
- v. - Carve or cut a design or letters into
- v. - Selectively dissolve the surface of (a semiconductor or printed circuit) with a solvent, laser, or stream of electrons
Etching is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in etching: C E G H I N T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to etching:
76 words found using the letters in "Etching"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words