Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Evening
The definition of evening, the meaning of the word Evening:
Is evening a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
- n. - A later concluding time period
- n. - The early part of night (from dinner until bedtime) spent in a special way
- v. - Make level or straight
- v. - Become even or more even
- v. - Make even or more even
Evening is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in evening: E E G I N N V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to evening:
34 words found using the letters in "Evening"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words