Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Excess
The definition of excess, the meaning of the word Excess:
Is excess a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A quantity much larger than is needed
- n. - Immoderation as a consequence of going beyond sufficient or permitted limits
- n. - The state of being more than full
- n. - Excessive indulgence
- adj. - More than is needed, desired, or required
Excess is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in excess: C E E S S X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to excess:
16 words found using the letters in "Excess"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words