Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Excited
The definition of excited, the meaning of the word Excited:
Is excited a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Arouse or elicit a feeling
- v. - Act as a stimulant
- v. - Stir feelings in
- v. - Cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- v. - Stimulate sexually
- v. - Stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- v. - Raise to a higher energy level
- v. - Produce a magnetic field in
- adj. - (of persons) excessively affected by emotion
- adj. - In an aroused state
- adj. - Marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion
- adj. - (of e.g. a molecule) made reactive or more reactive
Excited is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in excited: C D E E I T X
44 words found using the letters in "Excited"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words