Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Exhibit
The definition of exhibit, the meaning of the word Exhibit:
Is exhibit a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An object or statement produced before a court of law and referred to while giving evidence
- n. - Something shown to the public
- v. - Show an attribute, property, knowledge, or skill
- v. - To show, make visible or apparent
- v. - Give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- v. - Walk ostentatiously
Exhibit is worth 19 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in exhibit: B E H I I T X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to exhibit:
23 words found using the letters in "Exhibit"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words