Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Experience
The definition of experience, the meaning of the word Experience:
Is experience a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The accumulation of knowledge or skill that results from direct participation in events or activities
- n. - The content of direct observation or participation in an event
- n. - An event as apprehended
- v. - Go or live through
- v. - Have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- v. - Go through (mental or physical states or experiences)
- v. - Undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
- v. - Undergo
Experience is worth 21 points in Scrabble, and 24 points in Words with Friends
There are 10 letters in experience: C E E E E I N P R X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to experience:
84 words found using the letters in "Experience"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words