Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Expose
The definition of expose, the meaning of the word Expose:
Is expose a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The exposure of an impostor or a fraud
- v. - Expose or make accessible to some action or influence
- v. - Make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
- v. - To show, make visible or apparent
- v. - Remove all or part of one's clothes to show one's body
- v. - Disclose to view as by removing a cover
- v. - Put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
- v. - Expose to light, of photographic film
- v. - Expose while ridiculing; especially of pretentious or false claims and ideas
- v. - Abandon by leaving out in the open air
Expose is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in expose: E E O P S X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to expose:
30 words found using the letters in "Expose"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words