Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Express
The definition of express, the meaning of the word Express:
Is express a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Mail that is distributed by a rapid and efficient system
- n. - Public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops
- n. - Rapid transport of goods
- v. - Give expression to
- v. - Articulate; either verbally or with a cry, shout, or noise
- v. - Serve as a means for expressing something
- v. - Indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.
- v. - Manifest the effects of (a gene or genetic trait)
- v. - Obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action
- v. - Send by rapid transport or special messenger service
- adj. - Not tacit or implied
- adj. - Without unnecessary stops
- adv. - By express
Express is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in express: E E P R S S X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to express:
50 words found using the letters in "Express"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words