Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Extract
The definition of extract, the meaning of the word Extract:
Is extract a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A solution obtained by steeping or soaking a substance (usually in water)
- n. - A passage selected from a larger work
- v. - Remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense
- v. - Get despite difficulties or obstacles
- v. - Deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
- v. - Extract by the process of distillation
- v. - Separate (a metal) from an ore
- v. - Obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action
- v. - Take out of a literary work in order to cite or copy
- v. - Calculate the root of a number
Extract is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in extract: A C E R T T X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to extract:
67 words found using the letters in "Extract"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words