Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Faced
The definition of faced, the meaning of the word Faced:
Is faced a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Deal with (something unpleasant) head on
- v. - Oppose, as in hostility or a competition
- v. - Be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
- v. - Be opposite
- v. - Turn so as to face; turn the face in a certain direction
- v. - Present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- v. - Turn so as to expose the face
- v. - Line the edge (of a garment) with a different material
- v. - Cover the front or surface of
- adj. - Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number; often used in combination
Faced is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in faced: A C D E F
1 Anagram of Faced
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to faced:
20 words found using the letters in "Faced"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words