Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Factors
The definition of factors, the meaning of the word Factors:
Is factors a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Anything that contributes causally to a result
- n. - An abstract part of something
- n. - One of two or more integers that can be exactly divided into another integer
- n. - A businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
- n. - Any of the numbers (or symbols) that form a product when multiplied together
- n. - An independent variable in statistics
- n. - (genetics) a segment of DNA that is involved in producing a polypeptide chain; it can include regions preceding and following the coding DNA as well as introns between the exons; it is considered a unit of heredity
- v. - Resolve into factors
- v. - Be a contributing factor
- v. - Consider as relevant when making a decision
Factors is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in factors: A C F O R S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to factors:
141 words found using the letters in "Factors"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words