Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, faint is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
1. Deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc
2. Lacking clarity or distinctness
3. Lacking strength or vigor
4. Weak and likely to lose consciousness
5. Indistinctly understood or felt or perceived
6. Lacking conviction or boldness or courage
1. A spontaneous loss of consciousness caused by insufficient blood to the brain
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in faint?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words