Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Faint
The definition of faint, the meaning of the word Faint:
Is faint a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A spontaneous loss of consciousness caused by insufficient blood to the brain
- v. - Pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
- adj. - Deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc
- adj. - Lacking clarity or distinctness
- adj. - Lacking strength or vigor
- adj. - Weak and likely to lose consciousness
- adj. - Indistinctly understood or felt or perceived
- adj. - Lacking conviction or boldness or courage
Faint is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in faint: A F I N T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to faint:
27 words found using the letters in "Faint"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words