Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Fakes
The definition of fakes, the meaning of the word Fakes:
Is fakes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something that is a counterfeit; not what it seems to be
- n. - A person who makes deceitful pretenses
- n. - (football) a deceptive move made by a football player
- v. - Make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- v. - Tamper, with the purpose of deception
- v. - Speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
Fakes is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in fakes: A E F K S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fakes:
26 words found using the letters in "Fakes"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words