Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Fancy
The definition of fancy, the meaning of the word Fancy:
Is fancy a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something many people believe that is false
- n. - A kind of imagination that was held by Coleridge to be more casual and superficial than true imagination
- n. - A predisposition to like something
- v. - Imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
- v. - Have a fancy or particular liking or desire for
- adj. - Not plain; decorative or ornamented
Fancy is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in fancy: A C F N Y
12 words found using the letters in "Fancy"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words