Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Fat
The definition of fat, the meaning of the word Fat:
Is fat a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides)
- n. - A kind of body tissue containing stored fat that serves as a source of energy; it also cushions and insulates vital organs
- n. - Excess bodily weight
- v. - Make fat or plump
- adj. - Having an (over)abundance of flesh
- adj. - Having a relatively large diameter
- adj. - Containing or composed of fat
- adj. - Lucrative
- adj. - Marked by great fruitfulness
Fat is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in fat: A F T
1 Anagram of Fat
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fat:
4 words found using the letters in "Fat"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words