Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, father is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Make children
1. A male parent (also used as a term of address to your father)
2. The founder of a family
3. `Father' is a term of address for priests in some churches (especially the Roman Catholic Church or the Orthodox Catholic Church); `Padre' is frequently used in the military
4. (Christianity) any of about 70 theologians in the period from the 2nd to the 7th century whose writing established and confirmed official church doctrine; in the Roman Catholic Church some were later declared saints and became Doctor of the Church; the best known Latin Church Fathers are Ambrose, Augustine, Gregory the Great, and Jerome; those who wrote in Greek include Athanasius, Basil, Gregory Nazianzen, and John Chrysostom
5. A person who holds an important or distinguished position in some organization
6. God when considered as the first person in the Trinity
7. A person who founds or establishes some institution
8. The head of an organized crime family
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in father?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words