Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Favour
The definition of favour, the meaning of the word Favour:
Is favour a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A feeling of favorable regard
- n. - An inclination to approve
- n. - An advantage to the benefit of someone or something
- n. - Souvenir consisting of a small gift given to a guest at a party
- n. - An act of gracious kindness
- v. - Treat gently or carefully
- v. - Bestow a privilege upon
- v. - Promote over another
- v. - Consider as the favorite
Favour is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in favour: A F O R U V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to favour:
23 words found using the letters in "Favour"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words