Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Feasts
The definition of feasts, the meaning of the word Feasts:
Is feasts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A ceremonial dinner party for many people
- n. - Something experienced with great delight
- n. - A meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed
- n. - An elaborate party (often outdoors)
- v. - Partake in a feast or banquet
- v. - Provide a feast or banquet for
- v. - Gratify
Feasts is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in feasts: A E F S S T
1 Anagram of Feasts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to feasts:
62 words found using the letters in "Feasts"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words