Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Feature
The definition of feature, the meaning of the word Feature:
Is feature a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A prominent attribute or aspect of something
- n. - The characteristic parts of a person's face: eyes and nose and mouth and chin
- n. - The principal (full-length) film in a program at a movie theater
- n. - A special or prominent article in a newspaper or magazine
- n. - (linguistics) a distinctive characteristic of a linguistic unit that serves to distinguish it from other units of the same kind
- n. - An article of merchandise that is displayed or advertised more than other articles
- v. - Have as a feature
- v. - Wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
Feature is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in feature: A E E F R T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to feature:
77 words found using the letters in "Feature"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words