Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Fences
The definition of fences, the meaning of the word Fences:
Is fences a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A barrier that serves to enclose an area
- n. - A dealer in stolen property
- v. - Enclose with a fence
- v. - Receive stolen goods
- v. - Fight with fencing swords
- v. - Surround with a wall in order to fortify
- v. - Have an argument about something
Fences is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in fences: C E E F N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fences:
25 words found using the letters in "Fences"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words