Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Finest
The definition of finest, the meaning of the word Finest:
Is finest a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- adj. - Minutely precise especially in differences in meaning
- adj. - Thin in thickness or diameter
- adj. - Characterized by elegance or refinement or accomplishment
- adj. - Of textures that are smooth to the touch or substances consisting of relatively small particles
- adj. - Free from impurities; having a high or specified degree of purity
Finest is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in finest: E F I N S T
2 Anagrams of Finest
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to finest:
70 words found using the letters in "Finest"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words