Yes, firm is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Firm is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word 'firm'.
- With resolute determination
- Become taut or tauter
- Make taut or tauter
- Marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable
- Not soft or yielding to pressure
- Strong and sure
- Not subject to revision or change
- (of especially a person's physical features) not shaking or trembling
- Not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall
- Securely established
- Possessing the tone and resiliency of healthy tissue
- Securely fixed in place
- Unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- The members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in firm?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to firm:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'firm'.