Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Firm
The definition of firm, the meaning of the word Firm:
Is firm a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments
- v. - Become taut or tauter
- v. - Make taut or tauter
- adj. - Marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable
- adj. - Not soft or yielding to pressure
- adj. - Strong and sure
- adj. - Not subject to revision or change
- adj. - (of especially a person's physical features) not shaking or trembling
- adj. - Not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall
- adj. - Securely established
- adj. - Possessing the tone and resiliency of healthy tissue
- adj. - Securely fixed in place
- adj. - Unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- adv. - With resolute determination
Firm is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in firm: F I M R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to firm:
6 words found using the letters in "Firm"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words