Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Firmer
The definition of firmer, the meaning of the word Firmer:
Is firmer a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable
- adj. - Not soft or yielding to pressure
- adj. - Strong and sure
- adj. - Not subject to revision or change
- adj. - (of especially a person's physical features) not shaking or trembling
- adj. - Not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall
- adj. - Securely established
- adj. - Possessing the tone and resiliency of healthy tissue
- adj. - Securely fixed in place
- adj. - Unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
Firmer is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in firmer: E F I M R R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to firmer:
32 words found using the letters in "Firmer"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words