Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
16 Definitions of Fixed
The definition of fixed, the meaning of the word Fixed:
Is fixed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- v. - Cause to be firmly attached
- v. - Decide upon or fix definitely
- v. - Prepare for eating by applying heat
- v. - Take vengeance on or get even
- v. - Set or place definitely
- v. - Kill, preserve, and harden (tissue) in order to prepare for microscopic study
- v. - Make fixed, stable or stationary
- v. - Make infertile
- v. - Influence an event or its outcome by illegal means
- v. - Put (something somewhere) firmly
- v. - Make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
- adj. - (of a number) having a fixed and unchanging value
- adj. - Fixed and unmoving
- adj. - Securely placed or fastened or set
- adj. - Incapable of being changed or moved or undone; e.g. "frozen prices"
Fixed is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in fixed: D E F I X
17 words found using the letters in "Fixed"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words