Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Flew
The definition of flew, the meaning of the word Flew:
Is flew a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Travel through the air; be airborne
- v. - Move quickly or suddenly
- v. - Operate an airplane
- v. - Transport by aeroplane
- v. - Cause to fly or float
- v. - Be dispersed or disseminated
- v. - Change quickly from one emotional state to another
- v. - Pass away rapidly
- v. - Travel in an airplane
- v. - Display in the air or cause to float
- v. - Run away quickly
- v. - Travel over (an area of land or sea) in an aircraft
- v. - Hit a fly
- v. - Decrease rapidly and disappear
Flew is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in flew: E F L W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to flew:
6 words found using the letters in "Flew"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words