Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Floor
The definition of floor, the meaning of the word Floor:
Is floor a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure)
- n. - A structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
- n. - A lower limit
- n. - The ground on which people and animals move about
- n. - The bottom surface of any lake or other body of water
- n. - The lower inside surface of any hollow structure
- n. - The occupants of a floor
- n. - The parliamentary right to address an assembly
- n. - The legislative hall where members debate and vote and conduct other business
- n. - A large room in a exchange where the trading is done
- v. - Surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off
- v. - Knock down with force
Floor is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in floor: F L O O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to floor:
10 words found using the letters in "Floor"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words