Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Fluff
The definition of fluff, the meaning of the word Fluff:
Is fluff a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any light downy material
- n. - Something of little value or significance
- n. - A blunder (especially an actor's forgetting the lines)
- v. - Make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- v. - Erect or fluff up
- v. - Ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
Fluff is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in fluff: F F F L U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fluff:
2 words found using the letters in "Fluff"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words