Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Fluxes
The definition of fluxes, the meaning of the word Fluxes:
Is fluxes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The rate of flow of energy or particles across a given surface
- n. - A flow or discharge
- n. - A substance added to molten metals to bond with impurities that can then be readily removed
- n. - Excessive discharge of liquid from a cavity or organ (as in watery diarrhea)
- n. - A state of uncertainty about what should be done (usually following some important event) preceding the establishment of a new direction of action
- n. - The lines of force surrounding a permanent magnet or a moving charged particle
- n. - (physics) the number of changes in energy flow across a given surface per unit area
- n. - In constant change
- v. - Move or progress freely as if in a stream
- v. - Become liquid or fluid when heated
- v. - Mix together different elements
Fluxes is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in fluxes: E F L S U X
36 words found using the letters in "Fluxes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words