Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Focus
The definition of focus, the meaning of the word Focus:
Is focus a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The concentration of attention or energy on something
- n. - Maximum clarity or distinctness of an image rendered by an optical system
- n. - Maximum clarity or distinctness of an idea
- n. - A central point or locus of an infection in an organism
- n. - Special emphasis attached to something
- n. - A point of convergence of light (or other radiation) or a point from which it diverges
- n. - A fixed reference point on the concave side of a conic section
- v. - Direct one's attention on something
- v. - Cause to converge on or toward a central point
- v. - Bring into focus or alignment; to converge or cause to converge; of ideas or emotions
- v. - Become focussed or come into focus
- v. - Put (an image) into focus; we cannot enjoy the movie"
Focus is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in focus: C F O S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to focus:
7 words found using the letters in "Focus"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words