Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, folds is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Bend or lay so that one part covers the other
2. Incorporate a food ingredient into a mixture by repeatedly turning it over without stirring or beating
3. Cease to operate or cause to cease operating
4. Confine in a fold, like sheep
5. Become folded or folded up
1. An angular or rounded shape made by folding
2. A group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
3. A geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
4. A group of sheep or goats
5. A folded part (as in skin or muscle)
6. A pen for sheep
7. The act of folding
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in folds?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words