Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Folds
The definition of folds, the meaning of the word Folds:
Is folds a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An angular or rounded shape made by folding
- n. - A group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
- n. - A geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- n. - A group of sheep or goats
- n. - A folded part (as in skin or muscle)
- n. - A pen for sheep
- n. - The act of folding
- v. - Bend or lay so that one part covers the other
- v. - Incorporate a food ingredient into a mixture by repeatedly turning it over without stirring or beating
- v. - Cease to operate or cause to cease operating
- v. - Confine in a fold, like sheep
- v. - Become folded or folded up
Folds is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in folds: D F L O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to folds:
16 words found using the letters in "Folds"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words