Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Fools
The definition of fools, the meaning of the word Fools:
Is fools a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who lacks good judgment
- n. - A person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- n. - A professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
- v. - Make a fool or dupe of
- v. - Spend frivolously and unwisely
- v. - Fool or hoax
- v. - Indulge in horseplay
Fools is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in fools: F L O O S
1 Anagram of Fools
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fools:
11 words found using the letters in "Fools"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words