Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, fords is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Cross a river where it's shallow
1. United States film maker (1896-1973)
2. Grandson of Henry Ford (1917-1987)
3. Son of Henry Ford (1893-1943)
4. English writer and editor (1873-1939)
5. 38th President of the United States; appointed vice president and succeeded Nixon when Nixon resigned (1913-)
6. United States manufacturer of automobiles who pioneered mass production (1863-1947)
7. A shallow area in a stream that can be forded
8. The act of crossing a stream or river by wading or in a car or on a horse
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in fords?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words