Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Forged
The definition of forged, the meaning of the word Forged:
Is forged a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Create by hammering
- v. - Make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- v. - Come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- v. - Move ahead steadily
- v. - Move or act with a sudden increase in speed or energy
- v. - Make something, usually for a specific function
- v. - Make out of components (often in an improvising manner)
- adj. - Reproduced fraudulently
Forged is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in forged: D E F G O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to forged:
53 words found using the letters in "Forged"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words