Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Fork
The definition of fork, the meaning of the word Fork:
Is fork a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Cutlery used for serving and eating food
- n. - The act of branching out or dividing into branches
- n. - The region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches
- n. - An agricultural tool used for lifting or digging; has a handle and metal prongs
- n. - The angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
- v. - Lift with a pitchfork
- v. - Place under attack with one's own pieces, of two enemy pieces
- v. - Divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
- v. - Shape like a fork
Fork is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in fork: F K O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fork:
5 words found using the letters in "Fork"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words