Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Former
The definition of former, the meaning of the word Former:
Is former a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The first of two or the first mentioned of two
- adj. - Referring to the first of two things or persons mentioned (or the earlier one or ones of several); I prefer the former version to the latter one"
- adj. - Belonging to some prior time
- adj. - (used especially of persons) of the immediate past
- adj. - Belonging to the distant past
Former is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in former: E F M O R R
1 Anagram of Former
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to former:
33 words found using the letters in "Former"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words