Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Forts
The definition of forts, the meaning of the word Forts:
Is forts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A fortified military post where troops are stationed
- n. - A fortified defensive structure
- v. - Gather in, or as if in, a fort, as for protection or defense
- v. - Enclose by or as if by a fortification
- v. - Station (troops) in a fort
Forts is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in forts: F O R S T
1 Anagram of Forts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to forts:
20 words found using the letters in "Forts"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words