Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Founder
The definition of founder, the meaning of the word Founder:
Is founder a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Inflammation of the laminated tissue that attaches the hoof to the foot of a horse
- n. - A person who founds or establishes some institution
- n. - A worker who makes metal castings
- v. - Fail utterly; collapse
- v. - Sink below the surface
- v. - Break down, literally or metaphorically
- v. - Stumble and nearly fall
Founder is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in founder: D E F N O R U
1 Anagram of Founder
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to founder:
108 words found using the letters in "Founder"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words