Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, foxes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
1. Deceive somebody
2. Be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly
3. Become discolored with, or as if with, mildew spots
1. Alert carnivorous mammal with pointed muzzle and ears and a bushy tail; most are predators that do not hunt in packs
2. A shifty deceptive person
3. The grey or reddish-brown fur of a fox
4. English statesman who supported American independence and the French Revolution (1749-1806)
5. English religious leader who founded the Society of Friends (1624-1691)
6. A member of an Algonquian people formerly living west of Lake Michigan along the Fox River
7. The Algonquian language of the Fox
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in foxes?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words