Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Foxes
The definition of foxes, the meaning of the word Foxes:
Is foxes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Alert carnivorous mammal with pointed muzzle and ears and a bushy tail; most are predators that do not hunt in packs
- n. - A shifty deceptive person
- n. - The grey or reddish-brown fur of a fox
- n. - English statesman who supported American independence and the French Revolution (1749-1806)
- n. - English religious leader who founded the Society of Friends (1624-1691)
- n. - A member of an Algonquian people formerly living west of Lake Michigan along the Fox River
- n. - The Algonquian language of the Fox
- v. - Deceive somebody
- v. - Be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly
- v. - Become discolored with, or as if with, mildew spots
Foxes is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in foxes: E F O S X
19 words found using the letters in "Foxes"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words