Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Frank
The definition of frank, the meaning of the word Frank:
Is frank a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A member of the ancient Germanic peoples who spread from the Rhine into the Roman Empire in the 4th century
- n. - A smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
- v. - Stamp with a postmark to indicate date and time of mailing
- v. - Exempt by means of an official pass or letter, as from customs or other checks
- adj. - Characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion
- adj. - Clearly manifest; evident
Frank is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in frank: A F K N R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to frank:
15 words found using the letters in "Frank"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words