Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Freer
The definition of freer, the meaning of the word Freer:
Is freer a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint
- adj. - Unconstrained or not chemically bound in a molecule or not fixed and capable of relatively unrestricted motion
- adj. - Costing nothing
- adj. - Not occupied or in use
- adj. - Not fixed in position
- adj. - Not held in servitude
- adj. - Not taken up by scheduled activities
- adj. - Completely wanting or lacking
- adj. - Not literal
Freer is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in freer: E E F R R
2 Anagrams of Freer
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to freer:
15 words found using the letters in "Freer"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words