Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Fresh
The definition of fresh, the meaning of the word Fresh:
Is fresh a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Recently made, produced, or harvested
- adj. - (of a cycle) beginning or occurring again
- adj. - Imparting vitality and energy
- adj. - Original and of a kind not seen before
- adj. - Not canned or otherwise preserved
- adj. - Not containing or composed of salt water
- adj. - Having recently calved and therefore able to give milk
- adj. - With restored energy
- adj. - Not soured or preserved
- adj. - Free from impurities
- adj. - Not yet used or soiled
- adj. - Improperly forward or bold
- adv. - Very recently
Fresh is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in fresh: E F H R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fresh:
24 words found using the letters in "Fresh"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words