Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Fronts
The definition of fronts, the meaning of the word Fronts:
Is fronts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The side that is forward or prominent
- n. - The line along which opposing armies face each other
- n. - The outward appearance of a person
- n. - The side that is seen or that goes first
- n. - A person used as a cover for some questionable activity
- n. - A sphere of activity involving effort
- n. - (meteorology) the atmospheric phenomenon created at the boundary between two different air masses
- n. - The immediate proximity of someone or something
- n. - The part of something that is nearest to the normal viewer
- n. - A group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals
- v. - Be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
- v. - Confront bodily
Fronts is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in fronts: F N O R S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fronts:
40 words found using the letters in "Fronts"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words